The primary goals of the International Workshop are to discuss the ongoing approaches about:
1. the role of emotions in logico-rational processes;
2. the cognitively-motivational states involving emotive elements;
3. the role of emotions in self-knowledge, embodied and embedded cognition, dialogical inquiry, and group knowledge;
4. the integrated functionality between the rational and the emotional dimensions of the mental;
5. emotions, cognitive success and risk.
Program is now available.
Follow the link below!