Following the success of the Philosophy MOOC, Eidyn will be establishing a new on-line taught MSc/Diploma/PG Certificate programme in Epistemology, Ethics and Mind.
As its title suggests, this new programme will specialise in those research areas where Edinburgh has particular strengths, and which Eidyn therefore focusses upon: epistemology, ethics, philosophy of mind and cognitive science, and philosophy of science. The programme was launched in September 2014.
Prospective students who are interested in taking this new programme should register their interest with the Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences Postgraduate Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Leader: Prof Duncan Pritchard
- Online Programme Development Leader: Dr Suilin Lavelle
- Project Team: Dr Mikkel Gerken; Dr Alistair Isaac; Prof Jesper Kallestrup; Dr Suilin Lavelle; Dr Michela Massimi; Prof Duncan Pritchard; Dr Alasdair Richmond; Dr Debbie Roberts
- Learning Technologists: Nick Daniels and Colin Hickie
- Adminstrative Support: Lynsey Buchanan